- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I had HNH fix a stretched metal/dent issue on one of my car doors. As someone who considers themselves a perfectionist, I can say these guys absolutely delivered. Attention to detail was considered in every way. I had put off this repair for several months as I was concerned of subpar bodywork. I am so thankful I chose HNH for my repair as everything looks perfect and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.